Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Kitty Bag

After couple of months, I finally figured out what I wanted from CSN Stores. It arrived this week and let me tell you how in love I am with it! :)
Isn't it cute!?!? I got a Hello Kitty Duffel Bag.

I'm going to be honest. When I first saw this online, it kind of looked cheap. For that reason, I had some hesitation but I gave into my temptation (cuteness). It's a lot better quality than I expected. It's also a lot bigger than I expected. The dimension of this duffel bag is 12" height X 18" width X 10" depth.

The quality of the fabric used is really good. It's sturdy, as well as, waterproof-like. It's good on those days when it's raining or at least I think so. The switching is well done too. It's such a good thing my mother was a seamstress. Through her, I learned to look for little things like this.

Front:
There's a big  pocket.
It even has Hello Kitty written.

Back:
It has a slide pouch you can put through a rolling luggage. How cool is that! It'll be easier to carry if you also use a rolling luggage. This Hello Kitty Duffel Bag comes with a matching Rolling Luggage.

Top:
I love how it has a zipper where you can attach a lock. It'll keep your things safe through the trip. The only negative thing I could think of is that it didn't come with a lock! :( I kind of imagine a lock with a cute Hello Kitty on it. Wouldn't that be cute!
The handle is just a simple black on the outside. When you open it up, it has the cute Hello Kitty pattern.

Sides:
It has a place where you can attach the should strap. It is up to you if you just want to use the handle or the should strap. Who knows you might want to use both! ;)  It also comes with a cute Hello Kitty face. I believe it's suppose to be a name tag. The bow on the face is suppose to be red, but it came out black. I don't know why. :/ You can take off the name tag if you want. It's not the best quality anyways. :X
The should strap has the same Hello Kitty patterns.

Interior:
The inside has ribbons and it's my favorite color, blue! I love it. :) It also has a pocket on the back of the inside with the same Hello Kitty pattern from the outside.

Overall, I am in love with this Hello Kitty Duffel Bag! It's really cute, blue interior, and greatly well made.

Thank you CSN Stores!!! :)

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post are given to me to review. I am not affiliated with this company nor getting paid to advertise this product. The post is written with my honest opinion.

16 comments:

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

That bag is so cute...what I like the most is the interior...It's a great buy...

Anna Elizabeth said...

I'm not super into Hello Kitty, but even I think thats cute!

embellishmentsbeauty.blogspot.com

Gaby Fauchon said...

Super cute! I didn't saw this on CSN Store. They always carry amazing stuff, I can browse their website for days and days haha!

Unknown said...

It's so cute! You picked a great choice :D

Anonymous said...

Totally cute!

Fabuless Beauty said...

OMG..that duffel bag is too cute!

Leenda said...

I agree! Very cute bag! Especially if you're a sucker for hello kitty like me. hahah

PrincessLisax3 said...

Thats reallyyyy cute. Im jealous!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Dude, that is too cute! Great choice. You'll be the girl with the cutest duffel bag while traveling. =D

Shop N' Chomp said...

Dude, you obviously don't know me. Hehe. ;) I know, I've been M.I.A. Hope to update my blog soon. My weekend was good. Ran errands, met up with a friend for lunch, and saw "Battle Los Angeles". Have you seen this yet?

amynaree said...

the bag is so adorable!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Wah?! Ok, you need to check out the trailer then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKC_ORM0vpo&feature=fvwrel

It's more of a guy movie but I thought it was fun. =D

Shop N' Chomp said...

He gave the same check back?! Wow, that is BAD. @_@

I never saw "Skyline". =(

Shop N' Chomp said...

I will. =)

I miss the small size too. Maybe in the future, they will be high-tech AND small. *writes to Santa*

Vanessa said...

So cute! I love HK!

Roxy said...

omgs uper cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...