Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Kryolan High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine

I was fortunate to receive full sized products from GlossyBox. If you don't know about GlossyBox or curious to know what I received, read my post. I wrote everything you need to know. ;) One of the products I received was Kryolan High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine.
Product Review: Kryolan High Gloss Brilliant Lip Shine in Toffee

Where to purchase: online at kryolan.com
Price: $18.10 for 0.135 oz/ 4 mL

Made in Germany

Description from GlossyBox brochure: This lip gloss is filled with pearl pigments that supply your lips with extraordinary radiance. *Exclusive to Glossybox before Kryolan's US launch.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: I've always heard of Kryolan, but I never tried their products. It makes it difficult to try products that isn't reachable or at least that's what I think. :X To be honest, this is the product I was most excited about seeing in the GlossyBox! Not only was I excited about Kryolan, I was ecstatic about the color!!! It's so my color. :)

Here's how the color looks in natural light.
A swatch of the color. It's on the peachy-beige color. Speaking of color, it's very opaque. I wasn't expecting that especially with the color choice. I'm pretty impressed, and a little goes a long way with this lip gloss.

Not only do I like the color, it smells heavenly! When I first tried it, it reminded me of coffee, but a sweet scent like vanilla. It's also not overbearing when it came to the scent. It lasted a good minute or two.
Most lip gloss either comes in a sponge-tip applicator or a brush. This one comes in a brush. It's actually pretty fitting since the color is so opaque. The brush helps spread the lip gloss on the lips.
To top it off they have their cute logo on the top of the packaging. I really like their logo! It's so unique and adorable. :)
Here's how the color looks on my lips. I also think this is a perfect color if you want to put on the middle of your lips to add a pop of shine and color! ;)

Pros:
* Kryolan; professional makeup brand.
* Cute logo.
* Comes with a brush applicator.
* Smells like coffee.
* Scent isn't overbearing.
* Color is opaque.
* Long lasting.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.
* Not too sure what the color choices are.
* On the sticky side.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Thank you Kryolan and GlossyBox!!! :)

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post are given to me to review. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise. This post is written with my honest opinion.

1 comment:

Shop N' Chomp said...

Super pretty!! :)

(Yep, it tastes like tofu. They add a sweet ginger-y syrup to it)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...