Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 2012 GlossyBox

When I came home from work yesterday (August 28th), August GlossyBox USA was waiting for me in my room. I always get excited opening the package because I don't know what is expected inside. It's always a surprise which intrigues my curiosity! I wanted to post this so for the people who want the August GlossyBox, it's not too late. This is my third GlossyBox. My first one was their grand premier in April, and last months July. Feel free to check those out.

Now for August GlossyBox...
I have to say their August 2012 Glossy Mag is more interesting than last month. They have more pages, the pictures are more intriguing, and the articles are interesting.
I love their packaging! It's so feminine and the boxes are so worth it.
They wrap it really well with tissue paper, GlossyBox logo sticker, and ribbon.
Now for the products I received. I rearranged them so I can take a picture inside the box.
* Touch in Sol Feel like Honey Moon Skin Base ($20 for 1.13 oz): Apply this fantastic primer after your skincare routine and before your makeup. Its honey texture firms and revitalizes the skin and allows for a better makeup application.
* Ellis Faas Ellis Lips ($35 for 0.095 oz): The lightweight and long-lasting lip products come in three fabulous textures; creamy lips for a matte finish, milky lips for a gloss finish and glazed lips for a touch of color. They are paraben-free, loaded with vitamin E and blend into the lips leaving them soft and conditioned.
* Biolage ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment ($22 for 3.1 oz): This treatment is a versatile serum infused with a Moringa Oil Blend. This ultimate potion gives instant shine and weightless replenishment to all hair types.
* Illamasqua Nail Varnish ($14 for 0.5 oz): Award-winning, extremely hardwearing and chip-resistant, there's an Illamasqua Nail Varnish for every shade of humanity. Apply two coats for extra intensity. Make a statement and talk with your hands!
* Ole Henriksen Truth Serum ($48 for 1.0 oz): This high powered vitamin C complex helps smooth out lines and wrinkles, fights environmental aggressors and keeps your skin moisturized, nourished and protected. Apply mornings and evenings.

I have to say this is the best GlossyBox I received so far. I'm so excited to play around with these products which I will review thoroughly in the future posts. I also have to say I'm so glad to be part of GlossyBox and to see their improvements from the beginning. They are getting better and I definitely recommend them!
Here's their subscription.

Thank you GlossyBox!!! :)

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me. I am not affiliated with any company nor getting paid to advertise any products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...