Monday, July 1, 2013

PHAMExpo LA 2013

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except the goody bag I received.. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

For the next several weeks, there will be no Manicure Monday. I'm letting my nails get stronger, as well as, letting it breathe. It will be back soon. ;)


I feel very blessed to be able to attend the first ever PHAMExpo yesterday, Saturday June 29. I met up with a friend that I met this year. She knows who she is. It's always nice hanging out with her and to be able to share our hobby in beauty.
Just like other makeup conventions, they have the main floor where you can purchase beauty products. This booth is Lime Crime. I had to take a picture because the booth was just so pretty!
PHAMExpo had three different section of classes and demos. I attended Valente Frazier and his demo on Glamour for All Occasions. If you don't know who he is, he's the makeup artist for Tyra Banks and other celebrities. He's most known for being the makeup artist for all cycles of America's Next Top Model. Not only was he entertaining to watch, I actually learned something new! After you apply concealer on your under eye, dab with powder to set it in. Then get one ply Kleenex or toilet paper. Put it on top of the concealer and blot it. It will grab the excess oil and concealer. That will help the concealer from creasing.
Not only do you get to see professionals teaching classes and demos, you get to see makeup artists at work. I believe he was doing Frita, but I'm not 100% sure. I didn't get a chance to see the final work.
Here's a group of artists doing makeup on male models.
I love seeing the final works. Here's one of them.
Here's another one.
One thing I found cool is that they had a Pro Lounge for V.I.P.s. Unfortunately, we miss the food and beverages but we got a goody bag and candies. I will review the products in a future posts.
Here's my haul. Isn't the SugarPill and Lime Crime bag so cute!?!? I will post them in a future posts.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money except the goody bag I received.. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

1 comment:

XxxLoveIsBeautyxxX said...

thanks for your comment! let me know when you follow me and ill follow back straight away :) http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...