Thursday, August 15, 2013

Morphe Brushes Grand Opening Event

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for goodies from the swag bag. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

This past Sunday, August 11, 2013, Morphe Brushes had a grand opening for their store. I was fortunate to be part of the event.

Here's a picture of the outside of the store. If you look at the back near the picture board, you can see one of the owners (Linda) of Morphe Brushes.
The inside of the store was packed full of people shopping. Since it was crowded, I didn't take that many pictures. Plus I was kind of busy shopping.
I did take a picture of the artist at work with her model.
Outside the store, they set up a tent. Here's a picture of the open bar. I also love how they set up a carpet. It was softer than using the concrete from the parking lot.
Next to the open bar, the dj was in action. They also had matching furniture and tables.
On the other side, I was in candy heaven. My favorite was the peach candies.
Some tables had some decorations. Isn't the flower pretty?
We ended the day with a goodie bag.
Inside the goody bag, I received 4 brushes from Morphe Brushes, a pen from Flutter Lashes, a drink from Diabolo, makeup brush soap from Koren Zander (EnKore; he was there), sample glitter from Violet Voss, and cuticle pusher from Stilazzi.
Here's my haul from Morphe Brushes. They had a 30% off sale on all their products. I might go back this week since they're having a 40% off until Saturday, August 17, 2013.
Violet Voss also took a section and sold their glitters. I bought three glitters and an adhesive.

I had such a great time! It's always great to spend time with Beautzy. I also met House of Nakashiima and it was a blast talking together. :)

Morphe Brushes is having a discount their first week after the grand opening.

Morphe Brushes
616 s. Victory Blvd
Burbank, CA 91502
(818) 557-7707

Thank you Morphe Brushes for a great grand opening!!! :)

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my own money except for goodies from the swag bag. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...