Friday, October 3, 2014

September Favorites and Finished Products 2014

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Sibu Beauty, Pro Naturals, and Aveda. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

September Favorites


Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream: I am so thankful to be introduced to natural products! This has to be one of my favorite products, and now I can understand why so many people like this cream. It's moisturizing and I can see great results coming from this cream.

Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil: I received this product and to be honest, I didn't know how to use this product. I've always heard argan oil is great for the hair. When it comes to hair, simplicity is my thing. I just shampoo and condition, and nothing more. I started using this after I shampoo and condition, and my hair felt less damaged. The last two weeks I found another method with argan oil. I mix it with my hand and style my hair. It held my curls and it made it softer than any products. It's better than hairspray!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush: Since I purchased this product earlier this year, this is the only blush I have been reaching for. It's a gorgeous peachy pink blush that you can wear in daily basis. You can apply minimal for day time look and more for nights. It's a gorgeous blush that lasts all day long.

Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips: The saying Vaseline is a long time favorite and it's so very true. I try a lot of different lip balms and they are all good, but nothing compares to Vaseline. It's the only product that hydrates my lip throughout the year. I'm so glad they came out with a smaller container just for lips and in flavored scents.

Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick in Lust For Blush: I've always been a huge matte lip person but they all tend to dry out my lips. For that reason, I hardly wear them until this came around. Not only does it not dry out my lips, it's creamy and the color is to die for!


September Finished Products
Aveda Hydrating Formula: It's a body moisturizer that Aveda already has. They put a fragrance of your choice or you could go without it. Since most of the Aveda perfumes are plant-based, I tend to look for the sweetest one I can find. The consistency is also very light and for that reason, I can only use it during the summer. Unfortunately, it's still too thin for my body. For that reason, I only use this as a hand lotion.

Would repurchase: No.

OPI in Black Onyx: I usually only use black during the fall/winter weather. For that reason, I took out my black polish from OPI and the product was thick. It was extremely hard to save the polish. I even tried thinning it out with a thinner, and it didn't work. The brush was also messed up. With that said I don't know about this color from OPI. I'm not too sure if I got a bad polish from the start but it was thick to begin with. At least I got good use while I had this polish.

Would repurchase: No.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Sibu Beauty, Pro Naturals, and Aveda. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

4 comments:

Elena Dal Maso said...

I love both Aveda and Opi, I'm sorry you didn't find these products good enough. But it happens sometimes also to me :)

xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

Bijin Blair said...

So jelly, Luminous Flush is such a pretty blush! If only Hourglass is sold here... *sob sob*

Ahleessa said...

I usually love OPI products but for some reason, I wasn't happy with the black. It was chunky to start it. I might have gotten a bad batch from the start.

Ahleessa said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...