Monday, December 22, 2014

Manicure Monday: Christmas Nail Art 2014

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Formula X For Sephora and L.A. Colors Color Craze. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Sorry I haven't been blogging diligently! I had issues with my computer (I need to start saving money to get a new one), as well as, not feeling too well. Since it's Christmas this coming Thursday, I thought I would get in the holiday spirit. Here's my nail of the week...
I applied Formula X For Sephora Base Coat, 2 coats of Zoya in Dream on all my nails except ring finger, 2 coats of Milani in Black Magic on my ringer finger, L.A. Colors Art Deco in White for the snowflake, L.A. Colors Color Craze in Live for the tree, and topped it off with Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat.


Other Holiday Nails:

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Formula X For Sephora and L.A. Colors Color Craze. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

6 comments:

monika berdnik said...

Such a wonderful idea, it looks so pretty :)

Beautetude said...

Beautiful nail art!

Lucie said...

Dream looks sooo nice! And the tree is very cute ;D

Ahleessa said...

Zoya polish in Dream has to be one of my favorite colors. I go to that polish often which is amazing knowing I have so many polishes to start with. :X Thank you for the compliment on my tree! I also apologize my comments are so lagging. :X

Ahleessa said...

Thank you!

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! I love doing themes but it gets hard at times... hehe~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...