Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Cosmos Creations

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post was given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I am fortunate to receive puffed corns from Cosmos Creations.

I took this picture from my Instagram. I received three bags of six flavors. Here's some information about Cosmos Creations...

"When it comes to snack foods, just about anyone can pump out unhealthy products at a rapid clip. At Cosmos Creations, we're slowing things down. We've made the commitment and investment to use only all natural ingredients to create a snack food with a premium, indulgent, artisan taste.

If you're ready for a unique experience, then let Cosmos Creations take you there. Every bag begins with pure, natural corn, baked in the oven for a taste that's out-of-this-world. Every bite is an explosion of flavor and a mouthful of happiness.

It's easy to brag about what's inside every bag, but what's excluded-gluten, trans-fats, hulls, kernels, preservatives and additives-is even more important. Just all-natural ingredients you can pronounce, and a taste that's almost heavenly."

I got the information from the website and they said it better than I ever could! I shared the puffed corns with family (dad and brother) and friends. It took a while to finish these snacks because they gave me so many. I feel fortunate to have received these, and let me tell you these are delicious and to die for!
The first one I ate was Aged Cheddar & Cracked Pepper. I was intrigued by the concept of Aged Cheddar, and don't ask me why I just found it interesting.
It also comes in a new packaging.

Description on the package: If cheddar sharpens with age, then we just gave our premium puffed corn and ultra-fine edge. Enhancing this flavor with the feistiness of cracked pepper is not only a work of art, but a stroke of genius. It's a match made in taste-bud heaven. Aged Cheddar Cracked Pepper is how old-world seasonings meet today's demanding craving. It's just one more way you can enjoy pure, natural ingredients in a snack that's deliciously addictive.
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients:
Thoughts: I wasn't too sure what to expect with Aged Cheddar & Cracked Pepper especially with pepper. I was expecting a strong taste from the black pepper.
Each puffed corn has black pepper which was strong the first several bites. After two-three bites, I got used to it and actually loved it. It had a ting of spiciness and it's most likely from the pepper. Being Korean, I love my spicy foods. This was good and highly recommend if you like black pepper.
The second one I ate was Salted Caramel.

Description from the package: It's a little sweet. It's a little salty. It's a lot fantastic. When caramel and sea salt come together to make all your taste buds come to life, you'll think the stars have aligned. Oven-baked corn with just the right amount of salted caramel and made to perfection. Pure, natural ingredients combines to make a snack that's deliciously addictive.
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients:
Thoughts: I love caramel but wasn't too sure how salted caramel taste like.
When you first see the puffed corns, you can definitely tell it's coated in caramel. It also tastes like caramel. In my opinion, I didn't taste any saltiness. It's pretty good but can be overbearing if you're not a sweet person. If you are, this definitely will help the sweet cravings.
The third one I ate is Sea Salt & Butter.
They also have a new packaging. It's so bright and very summer-like or maybe it's just me.

Description from the package: This is tradition with a twist. Our Sea Salt & Butter Creation is made for the purist. With just a touch of all natural buttery flavor and a sprinkle of sea salt, you get the best of classic flavors in every original bite. Pure, natural ingredients combined to make a snack that's deliciously addictive.
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients:
Thoughts: Out of all the puffed corns, this reminded me of the most typical flavor.
It's good but I think the other flavors blew me away. They're just unique and intriguing, or at least for me. They also look like every other puffed corns. If you don't want to wander off and try different flavors, this is perfect for you.
The fourth puffed corn I ate was Crushed Sea Salt Vinegar with Pepper.

Description from the package: We really took the gloves off on this one. Our Sea Salt & Vinegar with Pepper has the biggest flavor punch of the line-up. Using a heavy hand with the vinegar seasoning, we produced a puff that's fit for serious flavor seekers. It's the one, two punch of flavor with a fair shake of cracked pepper that creates this knock-out. Pure, natural ingredients combined to make a snack that's deliciously addictive.
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients:
Thoughts: I honestly expected this to be similar to Aged Cheddar & Cracked Pepper because it has peppers on the puffed corns.
I have to say it wasn't completely but it was similar. It definitely looked like it with pepper on each puffed corn, but it was a little bit lighter in shade. Taste-wise I have to say it was less cheesy. I honestly liked this better but that's my opinion.
The fifth puffed corn is Spicy Sriracha.
Here's the new packaging. It reminds me of Hawaii for some odd reason. Don't ask me why.

Description from the package: Made up of peppers, garlic and a hearty blend of spices, Sriracha hot sauce could be the most delicious condiment known to man. Its allure is undeniable. Sriracha provides just the right amount of flavor to keep your tongue sizzling after each bite. Flaming seasoning inspired by the legendary sauce - it's spicy, peppery, and of course super tasty! Pure natural ingredients combined to make a snack that's deliciously addictive.
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients:
Thoughts: Out of all the flavors, this was the one I was most excited to try. At the same time, kind of scared. I wasn't too sure how hot the puffed corns would be.
I shared this with my co-workers and every single one of them loved it. I love it too and have to say it's my favorite out of the bunch! It's sweet, tangy, and a little kick of spiciness. This is great for people who love spicy food and Sriracha. Plus, I can see this being the in thing since so many snacks are coming out with Sriracha flavors.
The last puffed corn is Coconut Crunch.

Description from the package: For generations, people around the world have revered the coconut as a valuable source of food and medicine. We revere it for the richness it brings to our Coconut Crunch. What begins with our simple caramel recipe turns into something extraordinary by adding just the right amount of coconut oil and a generous sprinkle of pure coconut shred. Two flavors that blend seamlessly together to send your senses on a sweet escape. Pure, natural ingredients combined to make a snack that's deliciously addictive.
Nutrition Facts and Ingredients:
Thoughts: Out of all the puffed corns, I was most scared to try this. I'm not a big fan of coconuts of any kind.
Let me tell you, this is delicious and this is coming from someone who doesn't like coconut. You can taste the coconut, but it's not strong and overbearing. It just has the perfect amount of coconut taste and sweetness.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I'm so used to eating one flavored puffed corns that I was excited to know they come in other flavors. I think it's a big hit! I also think it's great for all types of personalities and tastes. It's great for people wanting sweet to spicy. Secondly, they come in one of those bags you can take with you to lunch. It's extremely travel-friendly. I've had these bags at home, work, and even put it in my purse to eat when I wasn't home. It came in handy and it filled me up in-between my meals. Third, they're all non-GMO corn, gluten-free, and no hulls or kernels. If you're really into natural ingredients, this is the perfect snack! Lastly, my family and friends loved these. I highly recommend trying at least one. It's one of those you cannot stop eating because they're good. The best part is that it's not bad for you!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post was given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...