Friday, November 27, 2015

Memebox Pony Shine Easy Glam Eyeshadow Palette 1

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Several months ago, I bought some products from Memebox. Okay, it's more like many months.
I took this picture from my Instagram. For this post, I will review the eyeshadow palette from Pony.

Where to purchase: online at us.memebox.com
Price: $22 for 1.8 g x 8 each

Made in Korea

Description on the package: From base shades to everyday color, or as an intense liner color, SHINE EASY GLAM's highly pigmented and easy-to-blend eyeshadows let you effortlessly create the ultimate look for any occasion.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: When I heard Pony was coming out with an eyeshadow palette, now she has more than one, I had to grab it. There's certain people I wish I was born in their shoes and she is one of them. I don't know her personality but from what I have seen through pictures, she's physically gorgeous and extremely talented with makeup. I didn't buy it to be her but I'm just a fan.
Here's how the palette looks open. It comes with a mirror which makes it good for travelling.
Here's a closer look at the eyeshadows.
Here's a closer look at one of the eyeshadows, Shine Rosegold.
It comes with two different applicator/brush. I'm not too sure if they're good since I use my own brushes. From feeling them, they seem like a good quality applicator/brush.

Now for swatches...
Here's the four eyeshadows on the left from top to bottom, left to right; Easy Base, Easy Shadow, Easy Charcoal, and Easy Brown.
Here's the four eyeshadows on the right from top to bottom, left to right; Shine Rosegold, Shine Gold, Glam Espresso, and Glam Cocoa.

Now for looks I did...
Look #1:
I applied shine Rosegold on the lid, and blended it out on the crease and outer V with Glam Cocoa.
Here's an overall look with L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in Nude Allude on the lips.

Look #2:
I applied Shine Gold on the lid, and Glam Cocoa on the crease and outer V.
Here's an overall look.

Look #3:
I applied Shine Rosegold on the inner half and Shine Gold on the outer half of the lid. Then I blended the crease and outer V with Easy Brown. I also applied Easy Charcoal on the outer V.
Here's an overall look.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it's a small palette. It makes it extremely travel-friendly and it comes with a mirror. You can use the applicator/brush it comes with but I don't. Not only that, it's extremely sturdy with a tight seal. You can put it in your purse without worrying that it'll open as it moves in your bag. Even though the palette is small, each shadow is the size of MAC eyeshadows. Secondly, I love how versatile the eyeshadows are. It comes from matte to shiny, and all you need are in this palette. There's a highlighter color, transitioning color, lid, outer V, and so on. Not only that, you can use the darkest shadow as an eyeliner. With that said, the colors are pigmented and blends well together. They don't look like one color once it's blended. You can see all the colors but they transitions well into each other. Lastly, they lasted all day on me without creasing. It did not smudge or fade.

Pros:
* Simple, cute packaging.
* Travel-friendly; small and extremely sturdy.
* Comes with a mirror.
* Tight seal; won't open automatically.
* Versatile texture; matte to shiny.
* All you need in one palette; highlighter to lid color.
* Pigmented.
* Blends well together.
* Does not smudge.
* Does not fade.
* Does not crease.
* Last all day.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Memebox's reviewed/ swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...