Friday, December 4, 2015

November Favorites and Finished Products 2015

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except The Body Shop, NeoCell, Besame Cosmetics, MustaeV, Borghese, ERA Ageless, Amore, LuLuLun, CeraVe, Laneige, Gold Bond, and Victoria's Secret. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid  to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter NeoCell Liposomes Collagen Giveaway. It ends December 22, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


November Favorites

The Body Shop Body Butter in Cranberry Joy: I received this from a friend some time ago. I tend to bring out the body butter from The Body Shop during the fall/winter weather. They're so hydrating and melts into my skin. It feels so good and my body loves this product. I became a huge fan after being introduced to the first body butter long time ago. With that said, this does smell like cranberry and it's very fitting for the holiday season. I actually like the smell of this one!

NeoCell Liposomes Collagen: I received this product to review. When I first saw the product, I didn't think it'll be hydrating since it's on the gel-side. I was so wrong! It's hydrating even for my dry skin during this dry weather. I was impressed and a little goes a long way.

Besame Cosmetics Brightening Vanilla Powder: I received this product in my goody bag attending an event. Since I received this product, it's the only powder I have been using. I don't use it all over my face since I have dry skin. I use it to prolong the concealer on my face. Because of this product, I do not have to retouch my face makeup especially the concealer. The concealer does not smudge or crease. It looks exactly like how I applied it.

MustaeV Maxi Volume Mascara: I received this product to review. This is a great mascara. I love how thin the wand is that it reaches close to the root, as well as, every lashes. If you're Asian with straight, thin lashes, this is great for you. Not only does it coat each lashes, it does not weigh it down. Once I'm done applying the mascara, my lashes look dark and full.

Borghese Eclissare Color Eclipse 5 Shades of Torrid: I received this product. This is my typical colors I reach for in everyday basis. It's a great everyday color, as well as, there's everything in the palette. You don't need anything else. It has a mixture of matte to shimmery and from lid to highlight. Not only that, it's small enough to carry with you and it comes with a mirror.


November Finished Products
ERA Ageless Repair & Restore Facial Peeling Gel: I received this sample for review. It came in a kit. In all honesty, I never really used peeling gel. I always thought it's too rough on the skin. I don't know where I've been and why I thought this. After using this product, now I'm a huge fan of peeling gels. They get rid of the dead skin and reveals new, youthful looking skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Amore Daily Wash-Away Cleansing: I received this sample long time at the Korean Festival that's held in October in Los Angeles. I cannot remember what year I got this. One thing I love about Korean products, they give you a lot of samples with purchase. It's great to be introduced to brands/products you wouldn't try. I get to experiment and see if the products work for me or not. This is a light-weight cleanser and it would be great for all skin types. The only thing it's written in Korean and my reading isn't the best. I just assumed you wash your face like a normal cleanser. Not only is it light-weight, there's no foam. Even though I'm used to foam-types of cleanser, it cleaned my face very well.

Would repurchase: Yes.

LuLuLun Face Mask Rich Moisture: Thanks to my friend I got to try LuLuLun! I've heard great things about the sheet masks. I definitely agree. It's hydrating and my skin loves the product. It gives me a glow and my skin looks youthful.

Would repurchase: Yes.

ERA Ageless Firm & Lift Eye Serum: I received this sample for review. It came in a kit like the peeling gel. The eye serum is more on the oily side compared to other eye serums I have tried. You do have to be careful how you apply the product or else it can get in your eyes. I patted the serum carefully around the eyes. With that said, it does take some time to be absorbed into the skin. Once it's absorbed, the skin feels soft and youthful.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

ERA Ageless Firm & Lift Eye Cream: I received this sample for review. It came in a kit like the peeling gel and eye serum. The eye cream is on the thick side which is great for dry skin around the eyes. I also used it around the smile line, in-between the eyebrows, and forehead where I have deep lines. It really helped the lines between my eyebrows. I noticed an improvement. That's a plus in my book!

Would repurchase: Yes.

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream: I received this sample. I had to fill out a form to try the sample. I am glad because I've heard great things about this brand, but I didn't want to purchase without trying it out first. Now that I have tried the product, I most likely would purchase after I finish all the products I have. It's hydrating and now I can understand why this product is good for sensitive skin. It isn't irritating and my skin loved this product. It felt soft and calm.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream: In all honesty, I cannot remember where I got this sample. I want to think I got it from Generation Beauty 2014, but I'm not 100% sure. It's either that or Generation Beauty 2015. Anyways, this is a great moisturizer. It's thick and hydrating. If you're on the oily side, it might be too thick. For myself with normal to dry skin, this is great! It's hydrating and my skin feels calm. Best of all, I'm guessing the moisturizer has water which improves the dry patchy skin.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream in Healing Aloe: I received this product from Pinch Me. I'm glad I was able to try this sample. I've always heard about Gold Bond but after trying this product, now I'm a fan of of this brand. This product is thick and extremely hydrating. It's great for normal to dry skin individuals like myself.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Victoria's Secret Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream in Such A Flirt: I purchased several hand and body creams. This is the second one I've tried. The first one is Secret Escape . In all honesty, I like this less than Secret Escape . It's on the floral side but doesn't smell like that on me. I have no idea what it smells like on me but it isn't pleasing. I used this as a hand cream at work since I wash my hands often. It's semi-moisturizing. There are times my hands feel soft and then there are times it's not enough.

Would repurchase: No.

Bath & Body Works Super Softening Hand Lotion in True Blue Spa: I received this sample some time ago. When I first received this product, I was going to review. (Edit: I should learn how to read. It's actually Bath & Body Works not Victoria's Secret as I originally thought. I could have reviewed this product if I read correctly. It not makes sense why I like this product. I tend to not like Victoria's Secret lotion/creams. They don't seem that hydrating to me.) It's moisturizing and my hands feel soft. Only thing I noticed I need quite a lot of this product for my hands to feel soft. I used this sample extremely quickly.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat: I used to think Seche Vite Top Coat was the best thing in the world. I'm so glad I wondered off to other brands. This doesn't dry as quick as Seche Vite but it does dry fast enough to be comparable. Not only that, it doesn't get as thick as fast as Seche Vite does. Half way through the bottle of Seche Vite, it gets so thick that I have to use a thinner. Butter London does get thick but it's more 3/4 ways down.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except The Body Shop, NeoCell, Besame Cosmetics, MustaeV, Borghese, ERA Ageless, Amore, LuLuLun, CeraVe, Laneige, Gold Bond, and Victoria's Secret. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid  to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...