Friday, January 15, 2016

December Favorites and Finished Products 2015

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except Madam Glam, Borghese, MusteaV, Thayers, By Terry, MustaeV, and Aveda. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter Zoya and Salon Perfect Giveaway. It ends January 17, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


December Favorites

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream: When I saw this brand at Marshalls, I couldn't believe my eyes. I reviewed this product two years ago (2014). I thought great of this product back then and I still think it's an awesome product. Not only is it made out of natural products, it's extremely hydrating and it improves fine lines.

Madam Glam in Frost Yourself: I received this product and out of all the ones I received, this was my favorite! It's a gorgeous, silver glitter. It looks good on all nail polishes. Not only that, it's a top coat.

Borghese Eclissare Color Eclipse Shadow and Light Luminous Eye Palette: I received this product and dropped dead when I saw this! It's a gorgeous neutral palette that you can wear in daily basis or smoke it out for the night out. Not only is it comparable to Urban Decay Naked palettes, it's powdery smooth and there's hardly any loose powder. This is just plain gorgeous and extremely well-made!

Korres Lip Butter in Guava: I actually bought this some time ago. Since I own so many lip balm type products, I use one after another. I'm really good at opening one at a time. On the other hand, I keep buying more than I need. That's another story. With this dry, winter weather, my lips has been extremely dry. A lot of products have not been improving my lips. This isn't completely hydrating my lips but it's working better than any other products I have tried.

MusteaV Maxi Volume Mascara: I received this product and let me tell you this product did not disappoint! Having straight, Asian lashes most mascaras that are not waterproof, tend to fall while applying. For that reason, I tend to go for waterproof mascaras. This isn't waterproof but it kept my lashes curl. Not only that, it gave me volume. With that said most mascaras that give me volume and holds my lashes, it still doesn't show because of my eyeliner. This was noticeable even with eyeliner and it looked like I'm wearing falsies. Love it!


December Finished Products
Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel: My friend highly recommended this toner and bought this for me. The one thing I love about this toner is that it's alcohol-free. If you use toners with alcohol, I highly recommend moving to alcohol-free. It doesn't dry out your skin, as well as, it prolongs dryness through the days. Not only that, it's refreshing and helps clean the dirt/makeup you didn't get while washing.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy: Honestly, I bought this for the cute packaging. I'm glad I got to try this product out. Not only did I like the smell, I love the product. It's extremely hydrating and it improved my dry, chapped lips. It's great for all season even winter! Some people might not like that you apply it with your finger or brush, but I didn't mind.

Would repurchase: Yes.

By Terry Baume De Rose: I received this sample from Beautylish some time ago. I don't know why but I thought it was a lip scrub. Don't ask me! I ended up finding out it was a lip balm type of product. Since I finished a product, I decided to try it out. It's hydrating but it didn't completely helped my dry, chapped lips. If I'm going to pay high price for a product like this, it definitely needs to work. It'll be great for normal to semi-dry lips. For someone with really dry lips like mine, I would pass. Other than it didn't completely heal my dry, chapped lips, it smelled good. It definitely smelled like a rose!

Would repurchase: No.

MustaeV Maxi Volume Mascara: I received this product and sad to see it go. Honestly, this has been one of my favorite mascaras I have tried in a long time. I just love how it gave me volume and it was noticeable while wearing eyeliner.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Aveda Stress-Fix Body Creme: I received this sample. They gave a decent amount that was good enough for 2-3 usage. Since I lather all over my body, I finished it within 1.5 usage. It's in-between medium to thick consistency and extremely hydrating. I love the consistency and it hydrated my dry, winter skin. When it comes to scents, I'm not a huge plant person. The smell did not attract my interest.

Would repurchase: No, because of the smell.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money except Madam Glam, Borghese, MusteaV, Thayers, By Terry, MustaeV, and Aveda. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...