Monday, June 20, 2016

Manicure Monday: OPI in Super Cute in Pink, Hello Kitty by OPI Collection 2016

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

When I first heard about Hello Kitty by OPI Collection, I knew I had to grab some of these OPI polishes.

I took this picture from my Instagram. For this post, I will review the polish third from the left.
This is OPI in Super Cute in Pink. Since I did a thorough review of OPI in Next Stop... The Bikini Zone, I will base this on that.
Here's a closer look at the color. The website describes it as 'I always say, "the pinker, the better"' and I agree.
Here's a closer look at the brush. This is my perfect brush. It's long and wide enough to be quick on the nails.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original, Seche Crystal Clear Base Coat, 2 coats of OPI in Super Cute in Pink, and then topped it off with CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I'm a huge fan of OPI brushes. They're wide enough to quickly paint each nails and move on. Secondly, the consistency is on the medium. They're a perfect consistency where I can take my time on each nail without worrying about it getting thick as I paint. With that said, it goes on smoothly and there's no streaking and bubbles. Third, it's a gorgeous color that I can actually see someone wear all year round. I usually find polishes for certain season only. It's hard to find a color all year round. For example, I can only see people wear black during the fall/winter season. For spring/summer, I cannot. The color is too dark for the pastel/bright season. With this color, I can see it worn all year round. It'll just look good. Lastly, I noticed shrinkage on the second day. It only shrunk slightly at the tip which is something I see with all OPI polishes on me. I noticed chipping on the fifth day but on the ends of the tips. It was small and not that noticeable.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other OPI polishes reviewed/swatch:
Brazil Collection 2014
Liquid Sand
Bond Girls Collection 2013
Honey Ryder
Jinx
Pussy Galore
Solitaire
Tiffany Case
Vesper
Brazil Collection 2014
I'm Brazil Nuts Over You
Samba-dy Loves Purple
What's a Little Rain Forest?
You're so Flippy Floppy
Couture de Minnie Collection 2013 (Minnie Mouse)
Mariah Carey Collection 2012
The Impossible
Mariah Carey Holiday Collection 2013

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...