Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Play! By Sephora June 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Here's my second box of Play! By Sephora.

The theme for June 2016 is "The Minimalists."

"Next-level nudes and no-maintenance naturals: this month, we'red paring it down for understated style that proves sometimes less really is more. Get a low-key look for summer with a game-changing hair cream, refreshingly lightweight sunscreen, and more must-haves for creating an easygoing appeal."

Inside every month you receive 50 extra Beauty Insider points.
Inside each box, there's a bag full of goodies. I already reviewed Benefit They're Real! Mascara (bottom right).
The first sample is Bumble and bumble Don't blow it. It's described as "innovative creme adds body and enhances fine-to-medium hair textures for a laid-back, air-dried style." This sounds interesting especially since I have straight, flat hair.
The second sample is bareMinerals bareSkin Bronzer. It's described as "blendable, lightweight liquid bronzer may be worn alone or over foundation to give skin a sheer, natural-looking touch of sun." You can use this product to bronze the whole face or contour.
The third sample is Benefit They're Real! Mascara. It's described as "bestselling mascara lengthens, volumizes, coats even the smallest lashes, and features a specially designed brush." This is one of the best mascaras I have tried, I have reviewed this product, but at the same time, it's a common sample they give away. I have a few that I haven't even touched. For that reason, it didn't seem unique or special in my opinion.
The fourth sample is BECCA Backlight Priming Filter. It's described as "shimmering makeup primer acts as a soft-focus filter to blur imperfections and give skin an effortless, luminous look." This actually sounds pretty interesting.
The fifth sample is Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It's described as "antioxidant-infused, non-chemical SPF 30 sunscreen moisturizes and protects without leaving a sticky feel." This is a mineral sunscreen which sounds like something I can use and excited to know Tarte carries this.
The last sample is Tocca Florence in Eaulala. It's described as "timeless and romantic, this fragrance conjures long-ago Paris with a sophisticated blend of bergamot, violet petals, and blonde wood." I'll probably give this away. It doesn't sound like something I would use.

You can read my opinion on the first box of Play! By Sephora May 2016. Overall, I honestly thought the Play! By Sephora May 2016 was better. I will try this monthly beauty subscription couple more months before I decide to continue or cancel my subscription.


Other Play! By Sephora products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...