Friday, July 22, 2016

Play! By Sephora July 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Here's my third Play! By Sephora.

The theme for July 2016 is "Effortless."

"Calling all warm-weather essentials and sunny standouts: this month we're taking on the long days and haute nights with a sultry selection that will keep you chic all summer long. Soak up the best of the season with an innovative blotting sponge,  a shine-boosting hair treatment, and more beach-worthy finds."

Inside every month you receive 50 extra Beauty Insider points.
Inside each box, there's a bag of goodies.
The first sample is Nest Fragrances in Citrine. It's described as "layers of fresh lotus flower and freesia mingle with bright citrus and a base of precious woods." I'm not too sure if I would like this scent but it's good to try.
The second sample is First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser. It's described as "rich in botanicals and antioxidants, this gentle cleanser transforms from a light, whipped texture to a lush, creamy lather." This sounds interesting and it's safe for sensitive skin.
The third sample is OUAI Wave Spray. It's described as "weightless texture mist gives hair an  effortless, undone look while adding volume and shine." I'm kind of curious if this works on super straight hair. If it does, I'm a believer!
The fourth sample is Smashox Photo Finish Primer. It's described as "silky and lightweight, this iconic primer for normal to dry skin keeps makeup in place while helping to create a flawless finish." This is a common sample from Smashbox that it doesn't blow me away.
The fifth sample is Beautyblender Blotterazzi. It's described as "washable and reusable, this revolutionary cushion blotter is designed to fit into facial contours to remove shine and absorb oil without disturbing makeup." This is a genius idea especially in a time we're trying to recycle. Why not help the economy!?!?
Here's a closer look at the Blotterazzi. It also includes a sample Blendercleaner.
The last sample is Benefit Dew the Hoola Soft Matte Liquid Bronzer. It's described as "lightweight and shimmer-free, this soft-matte liquid bronzer creates a warm, radiant look that is sheer and seamless." This sounds interesting.

You can read my opinion on the first box of Play! By Sephora May 2016. Overall, I honestly thought this month's Play! By Sephora July 2016 is the best out of all three I have received. I will try maybe one more month before I make a decision to cancel or continue my subscription.


Other Play! By Sephora products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...