Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Make Up For Ever Instant Brush Cleanser

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me/bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Mid-year 2016, I helped out with Make Up For Ever. For helping out, I got to choose some products.

I took this picture from my Instagram. For this post, I will review the brush cleanser on the top left.
Product Review: Make Up For Ever Instant Brush Cleanser

Where to purchase: online at makeupforever.com
Price: $12 for 50 mL/ 1.69 fl oz

Made in Belgium

Description from the package: Instant Brush Cleanser cleans, purifies and protects all synthetic fiber and natural hair make up brushes. Its gentle, alcohol-free formula is enriched with mint essential oils and perfectly removes the most pigmented and long lasting textures. Cleanse brushes daily for the longest use. Quick drying.
Ingredients:
Click on the picture to see the original size.
Thoughts: Since I finished Parian Spirit Brush Cleaner, I wanted to try other brands that do the same job. While searching online to choose the products I wanted from Make Up For Ever, this stood out.
Here's a closer look at the spray.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while using the brush cleanser. When I used Parisian Spirit Brush Cleaner, there's a lemony scent. I just sniffed the brush cleanser and it has a slight refreshing, cooling sensation. If you're not into scents, this is a good one. I didn't mind the lemony scent from Parisian Spirit. Secondly, I don't know if I got a bad bottle or what. The packaging is simple, classic, and sturdy. As soon as I pushed the spray, it broke. I had to transfer the product to another spray bottle. With that said, the 50 mL bottle is small enough to be travel-friendly. It'll be great for makeup artists and people who travel often. Third, I love these kind of products. It's a great product to use in-between thorough washes. I try to thoroughly wash my brushes once or twice a month depending how often I wear makeup. I use this in-between my thorough washes to keep it clean without the harsh wash. It's easy to use. I just spray the brushes and wipe it on a paper towel. Once all the makeup comes off the paper towel, I shake the brush and lay it down to dry. It dries quickly but to be safe, I just lay it down the whole night. In the morning, it's like brand new brushes that hasn't been used. Not only that, it's great for makeup artists to use in-between clients. It dries within seconds. Lastly, I'm pretty happy with this product. I don't know where I'll be without instant brush cleaners. It makes me feel clean knowing I'm using clean brushes. The best part I don't have to wait overnight for it to dry. I can use my brushes within seconds and know I don't have to purchase multiple brushes for the same concept. Do I think it's better than Parisian Spirit? I think they're equally the same. You cannot go wrong with either!

Pros:
* No noticeable scent while using.
* Simple, classic, sturdy packaging.
* Comes in a spray.
* Travel-friendly.
* Great for makeup artists and people who travel often.
* Great to use in-between thorough washes.
* Easy to use.
* Great to use in-between clients.
* Dries within seconds.
* Alcohol-free.

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Make Up For Ever products reviewed/swatch:
Artist Lip Blush
HD Blush
HD Foundation
HD Primer
#6
Pro Sculpting Lip
Rust
Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me/bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...