Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ULTA Holiday Haul 2012

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I know this is late, but I know some of you guys enjoy haul post. I thought I would post my special, not the typical, haul from ULTA. My first purchase was during Black Friday.  I never imagined I would ever go shopping at midnight. I cannot stand crowds, but I couldn't resist.

I got Tarte Baby It's Bold Outside set. It was a special Tarte collaboration with ULTA for the holiday.
It included Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Flush, Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Slate, and Bamboo Cream Eyeshadow brush. You will see a lot of Tarte reviews this year. For some odd reason, I've been into Tarte products lately.

The next haul was during Christmas or close to Christmas. They had this special offer through e-mail.
When you open the front cover, they give you two looks (natural and dramatic night).
Then they show a picture of the products inside the box except for the eyeshadow. It's the real deal on the bottom left.
The set comes with Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio in LoracStar, Front Of The Line Pro in Black (eyeliner), Multiplex 3D Lashes in Black (mascara), Blush in Soul, Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Trend Setter, and tutorial notebook.

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

3 comments:

Liz said...

The Tarte and Lorac set looks amazing!!! I have been wanting to try out some Tarte products so I look forward to your reviews on Tarte products~


Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Ahleessa said...

So far I have only tried one polish from the Liquid Sand Collection. I actually like it! I cannot wait to try the other three... hehe~


Ahhh~ Sorry to hear they don't carry Lorac where you live. You should try buying online?

Jenny @ geekyposh.com said...

I love the polish, the combination of matte texture with glitters makes it really interesting. Look forward to your reviews on the collection!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...