Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jurlique Herbal Recovery Launch Party

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

On Tuesday, August 27th, Jurlique had a launch party for their new Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum. I was fortunate and thankful to be part of this party. I got to meet wonderful bloggers, as well as, the nicest PRs from Jurlique.

Here's the main table with the serum in the center. Isn't it set up nice? I love the flowers and it's so fitting with the brand; "many of the herbs, flowers and plants are grown for" Jurlique "natural skin care products." I took the quote from their farm in Australia.
Before I talk more about Jurlique, the launch party was held at The Ivy At the Shore. Unfortunately, I did not take pictures of the outside but here's The Bungalow Room. It's really lovely. The picture doesn't do justice!
As we check out the three tables and socialize with the people, the waiters took orders of our cocktails. I got Mojito - Fresh Mango with Bacardi Superior Rum. It was pretty good.
Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of the hors d'oeuvre. I was too consumed in the conversations at our table. I did take a picture of the last dish we got. I'm not too sure what it is but it's so delicious. I wanted more!
Now back to the Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum from Jurlique. Here's the second table with some information.
The last table with the ingredients of the advanced skincare.

* Our exclusive Naturadiance PB18+ complex combines 15 Bio-Intrinsic TM botanical extracts with 3 breakthrough ingredients to deliver potent antioxidant properties to help protect, revitalize and enhance your skin's recovery cycle.
* Persian Silk Extract to help strengthen skin cell capacity to shield against environmental stress.
* Whu-Zhu-Yu Extract possesses excellent microcirculation boosting and skin smoothing properties.
* Peach Leaf Extract to help recover skin vitality and promote cellular regeneration.

I took this from their website because they said it better than I ever can! You can also check out their other Herbal Recovery line.
This is what I got from my goody bag, Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum and Herbal Recovery Eye Gel. I will review these products in the future.

Thank you Jurlique for the wonderful launch party!!! :)

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are given to me to review. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

6 comments:

L e n a said...

sounds like it was a fab party. i love how cozy and intimate the setting was!
i've heard many good things about their serum. looking forward to your reviews. :)

Ahleessa said...

It was and you are correct. It was a cozy and intimate setting. :)

Melissa Widjaja said...

looking for the review dear =) I just know this serum
following you =) hope you followed mine



chubzlicious.blogspot.com

nancy said...

we also went once to an Herbal party great
http://www.we-heart-fashion.com facebook/bloglovin
let's follow each other, follow the Jaspers sisters
greetings from Holland

YomiC said...

That sounds like a great party! Looking forward to your review!
So sad we don't have these events over my country..

http://www.gwiyomistyle.net

Ahleessa said...

You're welcome! :)


I'll follow your blog right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...