Friday, November 21, 2014

Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Age-Delaying Serum

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I am fortunate to work with Morea Naturals from Amazon.

Product Review: Morea Naturals Hyaluronic Acid Age-Delaying Serum With Power Antioxidants Vitamin C + Green Tea

Where to purchase: Whole Foods and online at amazon.com
Price: $19.99 for 50 mL/ 1.7 oz

Made in USA

Description from the press kit:
FINALLY: Powerful New Serum Promotes Smooth, Glowing Skin At A Fraction of The Price

The serum is great for busy women who want to pack a powerful punch of ingredients into one product. Also great for organic minded women. Hyaluronic acid is known for is proven ability to reverse the signs of aging. This silky smooth formula is loaded with antioxidants Vitamin C and Green Tea to promote collagen production and protect your skin from UV damage.

What makes this serum better than all the others?
* Instantly plump fine lines while reducing the appearance of wrinkles gradually
* Add intense moisture to dry skin
* Instant glowing complexion
* Improve appearance of dark under eye circles
* Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin

Our unique formula is so safe and effective it passed the rigorous standards to be sold at Whole Foods.

* Paraben Free
* 72% Organic
* Cruelty Free
* Airless Pump Bottle Keeps Ingredients Potent
Thoughts: I'm always in a search for anti-aging skin care products. For that reason, I was intrigued.
Here's a picture of the pump. It's sanitary safe, as well as, the packaging is extremely sturdy.
Here's a swatch of the product on my hand.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it has a slight scent. It smells floral but on the sweet side. Secondly, the consistency is in-between thin to medium. It goes on easily and there's no greasy/oily feel at all. From my experience, a lot of serums has the sticky feel while applying. Once it's dried, it goes on smooth. This serum, on the other hand, has no sticky feel from start to end. I actually like it and I find it easy to pat onto the face. Once it's dried, it leaves a nice soft and smooth texture. Lastly, how the product has affected me. Since I haven't been using this product that long, I can only speak of short results. This product is extremely hydrating and I noticed an improvement on my fine lines especially around the smile line.

Pros:
* Sturdy packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Comes with a pump; sanitary safe.
* Slight floral scent.
* Thin to medium consistency.
* No stickiness whatsoever.
* Easy application.
* Not greasy/oily.
* Leaves skin soft and smooth.
* Hydrating.
* Slight improvements on fine lines.
* Organic.
* Paraben free.
* Cruelty free.

Cons:
* Can be hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4.5/5 Tobey's Paws

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

5 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin C + Green Tea? Consider me sold! Times like this, I wish I had more than one face to try out all these amazing products hahaha

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That's awesome that it's not sticky, nor leaves that sticky feeling. Sounds great.

http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Ahleessa said...

It is a good product! :)

Ahleessa said...

Thank you! Where are you following my blog at?

Ahleessa said...

I know the feeling! I feel so overwhelmed with beauty products. :/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...