Monday, May 25, 2015

Manicure Monday: Born Pretty Black Feather Water Decal

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Happy Memorial Day! I hope you are enjoying your three day weekend.


Here's my most recent haul from Born Pretty Store.
I already reviewed the nail polish, Cute Doll in Emily #07 (top right), Silver Lace Pattern Sticker (bottom left), and White Floral Pattern Water Decal (bottom middle). For this post, I will review the water decal on the bottom right.
Since I did a thorough review of Born Pretty Blue Wings Butterfly Water Decal, I will base this on that. This is Born Pretty French Nail Water Decal Sticker Black Feather Transfer Sticker. It retails for $1.86 and here's the description...

"Specification:
Weight: 1 g
Quantity: 1 sheet
Pattern: 35 patterns available
100% Brand New

Package Contents:
1 sheet Nail Water Decals Sticker

Nails Application:
1. Trim, clean and polish the fingernails; paint the background color on the fingernails and dry it out.
2. Remove the film of product, cut out the pattern and plunge it into water 10-20 seconds.
3. Moisten the fingernails, stick the pattern in position.
4. Sop up the water with a paper towel and blow dry.
5. Cap with clear nail polish and blow dry.
Warning: keep reach out of children."
Here's a closer look at the water decal. It had 10 prints, one for each finger.
I applied OPI Nail Envy in Original, Formula X For Sephora Base Coat, and 2 coats of Milani in Cyperspace. Then I applied the water decal on my middle and ring fingers. Lastly, I topped it off with Butter London Hardwear P.D. Quick Topcoat.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, I'm a huge fan of water decals. They're extremely easy and long lasting. I just cut around the area of the water decal I want to use. With a Tweezer, I dip it into water until I can push the decal off the background. Then I apply it onto the nails and seal it with a top coat. Secondly, I love that all the water decals come in different shapes, designs, and sizes. It makes it more realistic then everything being the same. Lastly, they never fade or chip until the polishes comes off the nail.

Would repurchase: Yes!
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws




Born Pretty Store was kind enough to give me a code, "ALL91", for my readers. You get 10% off any purchases. I am not affiliated with the website. I will not get paid if you use the code. I do promise you though if more than 10 readers use the code, they will sponsor a giveaway or contest on my blog. I do not benefit from the giveaway/contest. It's all for my readers!

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

1 comment:

Lucie said...

I didn't really like the design at first. But once I saw it on your nails, I found it very pretty! The result is great :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...