Friday, August 14, 2015

July Favorites and Finished Products 2015

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Nars, Formula X For Sephora, Cover Girl, Mustaev, ERA Ageless, YoungBlood, Bory, and Clique by Roble. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Please don't forget to enter Firmoo Glasses Giveaway. It ends September 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PST (Pacific time).


July Favorites

Nars Contour Blush in Paloma: I received this product from The Makeup Show Los Angeles Part 1 (2014) and I feel like this doesn't get much love on the blogosphere. It's a shame since it's a great product! It's my go to contour blush especially during the summer. It gives me cheek bones, jaw line, and hides my double chin. This is a great product. Now that everything is about contouring and strobing, you can do both with this product.

Maybelline Master Conceal in Light/Medium: Since I cannot wake up early enough to apply makeup, I would use this product to hide my acne. It's thick enough to hide my imperfections, at the same time, light enough to feel like I'm not wearing makeup. It's also great for normal to dry skin individuals, because it doesn't crease and stay on all day.

Formula X For Sephora Base Coat: I received this product as a gift. I'm so thankful my friend introduced me to this product! The reason why I like this product is the sticky residue. The nail polishes adheres to the base coat to last longer.

Cover Girl The Super Sizer Mascara in Very Black: I received this product and glad I did. I love that it's not waterproof, at the same time, it holds my curl. It's extremely important to find mascaras that hold my curls. Having Asian lashes, you could see it fall right in front of your eyes while applying. It's not the most pleasing sight especially spending so much time curling my lashes. This mascara doesn't weigh my lashes down. Not only that, my lashes look fuller. That's a huge plus.

Mustaev Glazing Lip Gloss in Golden Peach: I received this product. To be honest, I was kind of worried about the lip gloss. From the website it looks so sparkly and it might be grainy. Let me tell you I'm not a huge sparkly lip gloss person, but this is gorgeous in every way possible! First of all, it's not grainy. It fells smooth and soft on the lips. It's also not extremely sticky. It has a slight stickiness but it's so slight you don't notice. There is sparkles to the lip gloss but it's more shiny, sparkly than glittery sparkle. It looks hot by itself and on top of another lip product. The best part it's the best smelling lip gloss I have ever smelled!


July Finished Products
ERA Ageless Concentrated Age Defence Facial Serum: I received this sample from a kit. It's a hydrating, anti-aging serum that helps prevent aging. Since I used this as a combination with other samples from this line, it worked well together. I noticed my skin looked more youthful, as well as, less noticeable fine lines.

Would repurchase: Maybe.

YoungBlood Eye Impact Quick Recovery Eye Cream: I received this product from The Makeup Show Los Angeles 2013 (Part 1). It took me a long time to use it, but it's so worth it. It's hydrating and my skin absorbed the product. I noticed less fine lines and youthfulness.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Bory Aqua Calming Cream: I received this product from Memebox Moisturize, Moisturize, Moisturize! I would had thoroughly reviewed this product if it was easily accessible. I cannot seem to find it online except through Memebox and eBay. It's a shame because it's a great product. Having dry skin, I tend to be picky with moisturizers. It's a light weight moisturize that hydrates my skin and lasts all day.

Would repurchase: Yes!

Clique by Roble Shower Gelee: I received this product at Beauty Press Spotlight Day Event in Los Angeles. I am thankful for being introduced to this brand. It's a great product. I love how light the body wash is, at the same time, how a little goes a long way. Not only that, it works really well and smells good.

Would repurchase: Yes.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my own money except Nars, Formula X For Sephora, Cover Girl, Mustaev, ERA Ageless, YoungBlood, Bory, and Clique by Roble. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...