Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MustaeV Single Eye Shadow in Blooming Peach

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I'm always grateful when companies want to continue work with me and MustaeV is one of them. They're a great company, great quality products, and the people who work there are amazing!
I took this picture from my Instagram. I already reviewed MustaeV 10 Lip Pro Palette (left).
Here's a closer picture of the two eyeshadows. For this post, I will review the one on the left.
This is MustaeV in #309 Blooming Peach. Since I did a thorough review of MustaeV Single Eye Shadow in Gold Digger, Burn, and Nightmare; I will base this on that.
Here's a look at the ingredients.
Here's a closer look at the shadow. The website describes it as "a soft coral hue with a pearl texture that provides a velvety smooth application." I agree with the description except the pearl texture. I thought it was matte.
Here's a swatch of the shadow on my hand. I do see the pearl here.
Here's how the shadow looks on my lid. I have MustaeV Single Eye Shadow in Blooming Peach on the lid, and blended out with MAC in Mulch on the crease and outer v. Then I darken the outer v with a gray shadow from Etude House.
Here's how it looks at a different angle.
Here's an overall look. I will review the lip color in the future. It's a color from Make Up For Ever that I received at The Makeup Show LA 2016.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, it's buttery smooth. It feels so soft on the fingers! Even though it's an eyeshadow powder and the soft texture, there were hardly any fall-outs. It reminds me of Urban Decay, Inglot, and so on. The shadow is definitely comparable to mid-to-higher end brands. It goes on smoothly and it's easy to apply. With that said, I wouldn't say it's totally pigmented. This is good for light to medium skin. I'm in-between light to medium skin. For it to show on my eyes, I had to layer several times. Even though I layered it several times, it was easy to build up. Secondly, I'm not a peach/pink eyeshadow person but I actually found this gorgeous. It's a smooth matte on the lid. Not only that, this can be applied as a blush. It'll look gorgeous on light to medium skin Who wouldn't want a versatile product!. Lastly, it lasted all day on me with no creasing, smudging, and fading.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  4/5 Tobey's Paws


Other MustaeV products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...