Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fashionmia Fashion Jackets

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the company but am getting paid to advertise the post. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Now that it's fall, it's time to look for warmer clothes. I found Fashionmiawomen clothing online that is up-to-date and trendy. I don't know if you are like me but I subscribe to websites so that they can send me newsletters through email. It gives me an idea what is in for the season; color, style, trend, and so on. That's how I get my ideas. I also check out websites. With Fashionmia, the first place I looked at was outerwear. That's where I was drawn to their fashion jackets since it's the most easiest to dress up an outfit. Here are some fashion jackets I found that I like.

This is Stylish Lapel With Pockets With Zips Jackets. It's such a stylish, modern jacket that you can wear casual with jeans and a simple top or you can dress it up with heels and jewelry.
This is Stylish Plain Charming Band Collar Jackets. Moto jackets are in all the time. Instead of getting your typical black moto jacket, you can try one that isn't black.
This is Nifty With Pockets Overcoats. The colder weather is great for oversize jackets. This one is gorgeous and looks extremely soft and comfortable.

Fall and winter are my favorite seasons to dress up. I believe it's easier to wear more layers than take off. With the summer season, the options are limited. I am so excited to wear fashion jackets from jean to oversize.

What season do you prefer when it comes to fashion? What types of fashion jacket are you looking forward to? What other women clothing online do you check?

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the company but am getting paid to advertise the post. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...