Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Foodie Con Los Angeles 2016

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are eight bought or given. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I was fortunate to attend Foodie Con LA this Saturday, December 3.

It was held at The Reef. I love the big chair outside the parking lot at The Reef. Am I the only one who wants to climb up there?
The entrants for VIPs were at 9 a.m. We got a small bag of goodies which will be posted at the end of this post.
They were kind enough to give us mimosa and alcohol to start the event.
They also gave us Portos. I haven't had Portos in awhile and it was delicious!
Then I entered the main area. One of the first couple of booths I visited was bai. I was introduced to their drinks this year and love every single one I have tried. I got guava this time around and it's delicious!
I tried persimmon chips from Burkart Organics and have to say it's the best I ever had. It's not so hard that it's chewy and painful on the teeth. It's dried to perfection!
Here's Luxury Farms and they had amazing jams. Booths were endless at the Foodie Con.
I also got to sample their food. This is from Lifeway and they gave yogurt samples.
Here are the items I brought home. In the goody bag we had chili paste (two on the bottom right), coffee/tea mug, and oil. The rest were samples at the booths that I grabbed, and I bought the permission chips from Burkart Organics (top left).

If you missed out this year, they will have another one next year I'm sure. I highly recommend trying at least once.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post are eight bought or given. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...