Thursday, February 9, 2017

Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

I'm so excited because I always wanted to review a product on the day it comes out, and I get to with Nerium.

Product Review: Nerium Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches

Where to purchase: through brand partner and online at nerium.com
Price: $55 or $40 Auto Delivery Order Price for 5 sets of patches, 5 g/ 0.17 oz per set

Made in Korea

Description from the package: Nerium's Eye-V Moisture Boost Hydrogel Patches offer a quick delivery of intensive age-fighting ingredients. These unique patches combat the look of stressed or fatigued eyes by giving the under-eye area a quick, targeted, hydrating boost that leaves you looking and feeling refreshed.
Ingredients:
Thoughts: When it comes to masks, my favorites are sheet and eye masks. They're just easy to use and does an amazing job. Unfortunately, I haven't been that good with eye masks. Given this opportunity, it reminded me I need to be better.
It comes with five eye patches.
Here's a closer look at the packaging of the individual eye patches.
Here's a closer look at the eye patches. The logo "N" goes on the outside of the eyes near the crow's feet.
Here's how the eye patches look on me.

Now for my overall opinion... First of all, there's no noticeable scent while applying. I just sniffed the product and definitely there's no scent whatsoever. Secondly, I like the packaging of the box. It fits with all Nerium products. They all come in this box you pull on the top. It's very sturdy and professional looking. With that said, it's travel-friendly. You can carry each individual packages wherever you like. It will not open or break. Third, the eye patches feel like gel eye masks. It's very bendable and soft. With that said, it's easy to use and great for beginners. When I first started using eye masks, I didn't know which part of the end goes on the outside. I hate to say this because I'm going to look like a fool. I actually put the thin end, not the round part, on the outside on the crow's feet when it's supposed to be in the inside near the nose. Of course I learned my lesson after the first try but you cannot make a mistake with this product. The logo "N" goes on the outside as long as you read the direction, watch the video, or read my post. You only need to wear the eye patches for 20 minutes. I tend to prolong the wear and wear it for 30 minutes. It is up to you. It's extremely comfortable. It feels like you're not wearing anything. I have wore eye masks in the past that dries out while wearing it and tightens. This doesn't dry out but feels the same from beginning to end of 20/30 minutes of wearing it. To be honest, I didn't expect that. When I took the eye patches out of the plastic tray, I didn't feel any essence but there were some leftover in the package. Lastly as soon as I took off the eye patches, I was amazed! The area where the patches were looked smoother, brighter, firmer, and this was what amazed me. I didn't see any puffiness, the dark circles were lighter, and my thick lines weren't noticeable. I was impressed with the results. It was instant gratification!

Pros:
* No scents whatsoever.
* Sturdy and professional looking packaging.
* Travel-friendly.
* Feels and look like gel eye masks; bendable and soft.
* Easy to use.
* Comfortable.
* Does not dry out and tighten.
* Some leftover essence.
* Skin looks smoother, brighter, and firmer.
* Puffiness decreased.
* Dark circles lighten.
* Thick/fine lines aren't noticeable.
* Instant gratification!

Cons:
* Hard to find in stores.

Would repurchase: Yes.
Rating:  5/5 Tobey's Paws


Other Nerium products reviewed/swatch:

Disclaimer: The product mentioned in this post is given to me. I am not affiliated with the company nor getting paid to advertise the product. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...