Thursday, November 9, 2017

Sweater Season from Yoins

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the company but am getting paid to advertise the post. This post is written with my honest opinion.

Now that it's fall, it's time for sweaters and Yoins is the place. I don't know if you are like me but I prefer fall/winter outfits than spring/summer. It's warm, cozy, and I love the cold weather. I'm so excited to bring out my sweaters. Plus, I feel like the outfits are more simpler to dress than spring/summer outfits. It's sweaters with jeans or at least for me. While searching online, I found fashion cute sweaters for womens.

This is Beige Cross Front V-neck Irregular Hem Jumper. I've never seen this style of sweater but it's oh so cute. I love the color, as well as, how different it is. At the same time, it's simple with just a jean.
This is Pink Lace-up Design One Shoulder Long Sleeves Sweaters. The ruffles on the sleeves are so in right now in Asia. I see this all the time in Korean dramas. When I saw this, it stood out to me.
This is Pinkish Purple Off The Shoulder Long Sleeves Loose Plunge Sweaters. Off the shoulder is still in even for fall/winter season. I also love the loose sleeves. The model is wearing the sweater with shorts but I probably would dress it with jeans.
This is Khaki Fashion High Neck Irregular Hem Jumper. If you're into sweaters that is kind of like jacket style, this is a good one. I like how unique it is, at the same time, you can wear it as day and night time.

I don't know if you are like me but I use online to get fashion inspiration. Yoins is a great place to start. You definitely should check their blog Style Yoins. Also now that it's close to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Yoins is having a huge up to 90% off sale. You definitely should check it out!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the company but am getting paid to advertise the post. This post is written with my honest opinion.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...